The 200W Spektrum S1200 Smart G2 AC Charger provides easy charging for all modelers, especially using Smart batteries — with Auto Charge simplicity, one-connection balancing, IC3 or IC5 output ports for adapter-free convenience, and more.
Select IC3 or IC5 Charging Output:
The Spektrum S1200 Smart G2 AC Charger includes IC3 and IC5 output ports for charging your Smart batteries without adapters. Use the slider to select either the IC3 or IC5 port and then charge your battery with up to 200W power. You can charge AND balance Smart G2 batteries with one simple IC3 or IC5 connection — no separate balance lead is required.
Improved User Interface:
To provide the easiest, most helpful, and most hassle-free charging experience, the S1200 G2 AC charger includes an updated user interface with improved menus, icons, and navigation tools. For maximum safety, simplicity, and charging ease, a new Auto Charge feature recognizes Smart battery charging parameters as soon as you connect your pack and begins proper charging automatically.
Improved Case Design:
The charger's sleek case fits perfectly on your workbench and in your pit or field bag. Its power cord is detachable for easy transport. Rubber grips help you hold the charger securely while connecting and removing batteries. USB input and output ports enable you to update charger firmware and to charge secondary devices. Other features include a built-in ON/OFF power switch and low-noise cooling fan.
- Delivers 200W power for charging
- Charges AND balances Smart G2 batteries with one simple IC3® or IC5® connection — no separate balance lead needed
- Auto Charge recognizes Smart battery charging parameters and begins safe, accurate charging automatically when connected
- Charges virtually any RC battery (use Smart batteries to benefit from all charger features)
- Smart software tracks and stores numerous Smart battery data
- Includes IC3® and IC5® charging output ports — no separate adapters required to charge different Spektrum™ Smart batteries
- An on-screen clock counts down remaining charge time until your Smart battery is fully charged and ready to use
- Updated user interface features fresh, intuitive menus, icons and navigation tools, plus non-slip, easy to use buttons
- USB input and output ports are included for updating firmware and charging secondary devices
- ON/OFF switch eliminates the need to plug in and unplug the power cord for on/off control
- Detachable power cord makes transporting more convenient
- Includes an efficient, low-noise cooling fan
- Compact size and sleek, sturdy case fits well on a workbench and in pit or field bags
- Handy rubber grips on case make it easier to plug in and remove batteries
- IC3® and IC5® connectors are backwards compatible with EC3™ and EC5™ connectors