Spektrum Avian 120 Amp Brushless Smart ESC. Like every component in the Spektrum Smart ecosystem, Avian Smart ESCs combine "plug-and-play" simplicity with the ability to communicate with other Smart electronics — together, creating the best-performing RC system for your aircraft imaginable.
Avian Smart Air ESCs do much more than regulate power. They function like a virtual engineer inside your model, providing a direct path to the vital operating data you need to reach peak performance. Avian Smart Air ESCs give you an extra layer of confidence that your electronics are all operating at their best.
With Avian Smart Air ESCs, you'll be better connected to your aircraft than ever before — without installing extra components that all work independently of each other. You won't need extra wires, modules, or links. An Avian electronic speed control provides a one-wire solution for obtaining telemetry data such as current, voltage, cell balance, temperature and RPM.
Avian ESCs not only gather the data but also send it to your transmitter in real time, instead of only storing it for after-run study. You're able to adjust settings as needed to boost performance on the go. The Avian Smart single-wire telemetry solution has been tested for quality and performance by the best brands in RC. Their verdict? Smart technology is both simpler and superior!
- Smart all-in-one telemetry
- Fast, powerful 32-bit ARM M4 processor
- Multiple options for easy programming:
- Smart ESC Programming Box
- SmartLink USB Updating and Programmer application
- Throttle stick programming
- Multi-point protection:
- Over-current protection
- Automatic LiPo low-voltage cutoff
- Thermal protection
- Failsafe protection
- Developed and designed by Spektrum™ engineers, in partnership with the industry's leading ESC manufacturer
- Up to 12S input voltage for high speed and top performance
- Ideal for giant scale fixed wing aircraft and 600 sized and above helicopters
- Compact for easy installation
- Ready to install — no soldering required
- Rugged plastic case
- Heat dissipating design
- Tabs included for a hard mount
- Aluminum heat sink for high efficiency
- Cooling fan
- Adjustable high-power BEC
- Dual BEC power connectors
- Firmware updatable through the Smart ESC Programming Box and SmartLink PC application
- High heat-resistant IC™ connectors, backwards compatible with EC™ connectors