This set of two Pro-Line Dumont SC 2.2/3.0 Short Course Paddle Tires have been redesigned from the ground up to fling and throw sand and snow like never before.
The Dumont SC tire uses the latest in paddle tread technology with large offset V-shaped paddles for maximum roosting power. Pro-Line P-L logos have been embedded into the tire carcass giving it the style that you have come to expect from Pro-Line. The Dumont SC Paddles tire gets its name from the incredible Dumont Sand Dunes in California but these paddle tires are equally at home shredding your local snowfield in the winter.
- Extreme Paddle Tires for Sand and Snow
- Latest Paddle Tire Technology – Large Offset V-shaped Tread
- Pro-Line P-L Logos Embedded into Tire Carcass
- Incredible Performance and Style!
- Made from Very Stiff and Long-lasting Paddle Tire Rubber
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.80" (122mm)
Width: 1.83" (46mm)
- (2) Dumont SC Paddle Tires
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts