Pro-Line BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX Class 0 Rock Crawler Tires are a 1.9" scale replica of BFGoodrich's Off-Road Maximum Traction tire. This purpose-built rock crawling tire was developed through participation in competition as BFGoodrich worked directly with full-size rock crawling enthusiasts. The 3.85" OD size is Pro-Line's smallest 1.9" tire to date and provides incredible scale performance in a small package.
The Krawler T/A KX features an extra deep tread design with a tread pattern that combines deep, aggressive independent blocks with solid sidewall lugs. Pro-Line's Krawler T/A KX comes in at 3.85" tall x 1.31" wide for the perfect balance of Ultra-Scale looks and incredible performance for class 0 applications.
- Licensed BFGoodrich® Krawler T/A® KX Tire Design
- Blue & Red Label Editions - Made from Pro-Line's Legendary G8 & Super Soft Predator Compound
- Own the Same Tires That are Used on Many Full-Size Rock Crawling Rigs
- Exacting Scale Detail Down to the Tire Warnings and T/A® Sidewall Tread Logos
- 3.85" tall x 1.31" wide for the Perfect Balance of Scale Looks and Performance
- Soft Foam Inserts Included for Maximum Traction
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 3.85" (98mm)
Width: 1.31" (33mm)
- (2) BFGoodrich® Krawler T/A® KX 1.9" Tires
- (2) Soft White Foam Inserts