The 22S '69 Camaro No Prep 1/10 RTR Drag Race Car combines the innovative design and the quality workmanship drivers expect from Losi, in a ready to run package that makes it easy to hit the track and make fast passes. The 69 Camaro has been carefully crafted to offer an authentic and scale look, while still fitting into the rules and regulations set by the No-Prep Drag Racing scene. It has all the advantages of an aluminum chassis such as electronics protection, side impact guards, and a clean wire management system with plenty of 22S option parts.
It's designed with racers in mind with many outstanding features including officially licensed Mickey Thompson tires, limited travel oil filled front and rear shocks, low center of gravity rear shock tower, extended body mounts, optional heavy duty sway bar, adjustable weight front bumper, elevated transmission, adjustable turnbuckles, and a fully adjustable wheelie bar. You get an all-metal gear transmission for concrete dependability along with a Spektrum SLT3 transmitter and dual protocol receiver, Spektrum Firma 100 amp Smart ESC, and Spektrum Firma 6500kv brushless motor.
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 100 Amp Smart ESC
- Spektrum Firma 6500kv Brushless Motor
- Spektrum SLT3 Transmitter and Dual Protocol Receiver
- 22S aluminum chassis
- Officially Licensed 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Body
- Officially Licensed Summit Racing Trim Scheme (Available on the T1 version)
- LED Lights
- Mickey Thompson branded Large Rear Drag Racing Slicks
- Mickey Thompson branded Low Drag, Front Tires
- All Metal Gear Transmission
- Elastomer Battery Straps
- Full Adjustable Wheelie Bar
- Aluminum Option Parts Available
In Depth Features:
- Spektrum Firma 100 Amp Smart ESC: Spektrum Firma 100A Smart ESC for surface vehicles (With Drag specific programing) is waterproof and delivers power and intelligence all-in-one. Without additional sensors or modules, they feed battery and ESC telemetry data straight to your radio in real time, all over one connection.
- Spektrum Firma 6500Kv Brushless Motor: The Firma 6500Kv brushless motor features a lg 4-pole 8-magnet rotor design, CNC machined aluminum housing, insulated high purity copper windings, high-quality alloy steel 3.175mm (1/8") output shaft, and precision bearings for high durability and smooth rotation. Preinstalled 4mm gold plated bullet connectors.
- SLT3 3-Channel SLT Radio System: The SLT3 is much more than an economical 3-channel radio. Together with the included SR315 receiver, it's the most affordable radio system available that offers Spektrum quality range, response, and interference resistance while also laying the groundwork to upgrade later for superior DSMR® control and Smart connectivity. Its SLT protocol is compatible with the Spektrum SPMSLR300 (SLT Protocol Receiver) and legacy Tactic™ receivers, such as the TR325, that are included with some ready-to-run vehicles.
- Spektrum SR315 Dual Protocol Receiver: The SR315 dual protocol receiver included with the SLT3 radio system not only supports the transmitter's SLT 2.4GHz technology but is also compatible with Spektrum DSMR® protocol. It's ready when you are for stepping up to next-level transmitters such as the DX5 Pro, DX5 Rugged, and DX5C. The receiver supports Spektrum Smart Technology, too — paving the way for you to enjoy Smart connectivity advantages when using it with Smart transmitters, ESCs, and batteries.
- Mickey Thompson ET Drag Tires: The Mickey Thompson licensed rear tires will surely give you a great grip on the road, making sure you have the ultimate traction for the high powered brushless system that is included.
- Mickey Thompson Ultra Light Front Runner Tires: Mickey Thompson licensed front tires will provide you with plenty of tracking while having lower drag characteristics.
- 3mm Aluminum Chassis: The Drag Car Roller comes standard with a 3mm Aluminum chassis to provide accurate and positive grip to the road when you are pushing the limits of power and traction. This chassis is designed with electronics protection, side impact guards, and a clean wire management system.
- Front Bumper with Adjustable Weight Placement: Fine tune the weight of the front end to keep it under control and on the ground.
- Precise Adjustable Wheelie Bar: The Drag Car Roller incorporates an adjustable wheelie bar that lets you dial in the exact position for your wheelie bar run after run.
- Elastomer Battery Straps and Adjustable Battery Position: Fine tune the position of your battery with the addition of elastomer battery straps and make your battery changes quick and easy. No more messing with clunky hook and loop. Simply slap your battery in, pull across the strap and hook it.
- Oil-filled Internal limited Coil-Over Spring Shocks: These shock absorbers help keep the car incredibly stable and so you can maintain total control on even the toughest drag strips. Internal limiters help eliminate body roll and keep the car planted to the track.
- Bleeder Shock Caps: Bleeder caps help you fine tune your shocks and get the perfect feel every time.
- Fully Adjustable Turnbuckles: For added adjustability and tune-ability, adjustable turnbuckles come standard.
- All Metal Gear Transmission: The Drag Car Roller comes with an all metal gear transmission for bullet-proof reliability to withstand anything you throw at it. Get your car down the lane without the fear of a broken transmission gear!
- Sealed Gear Differential: The sealed gear differential comes standard with 500,000k diff oil installed allowing you to throw as much power as you want.
- (1) Losi 1969 Camaro Drag Car RTR
- (1) Spektrum™ Firma™ 100 amp Smart ESC (installed)
- (1) Spektrum Firma 6500kv Brushless Motor (installed)
- (1) Spektrum SLT3 Transmitter and Dual Protocol Receiver (installed)
- (1) Product Manual
- 2-3S LiPo Battery with IC5/EC5 Connector
- LiPo Compatible Charger
- Assorted tools (see manual for details)