The Kyosho MB-010VE Mini-Z Buggy Turbo Optima Readyset makes it easy to join in the RC action by simply adding eight AAA-size alkaline batteries. Plus, this kit pays homage to the renown Turbo Optima Mid, only in mini form, making this a fun option for collectors as well! The advanced compact design includes 4WD drive train with slipper clutch to protect the gear system, and 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with oil-filled shocks to deliver true racing buggy performance. Most critical components are protected within the high-rigidity dustproof chassis shell. 7-stage geared steering servo provides plenty of torque for precision steering response and combines with the control program to deliver the MINI-Z’s signature linear handling and light feel. The circuit board also features manual volume adjustment for the optional gyro unit (sold separately) that stabilizes straight line running and improves cornering control. Modeled after the classic Turbo Optima Mid, the MINI-Z buggy body features the classic color scheme complimented by dish wheels and pin tires to create a sharp looking machine. The fully pre-assembled Readyset package makes it simple and enjoyable for anyone to experience the fun of advanced mini-buggy performance.
NOTE: As the Readyset includes the Syncro KT-531P transmitter operating on FHSS 2.4GHz, it cannot be used with ASF/MHS/FHS 2.4GHz systems.
- Readyset package allows model to be enjoyed straight after purchasing batteries.
- Fully pre-assembled chassis with printed polycarbonate body.
- Real racing performance will please buggy owners. Great for indoor practice.
- Includes Syncro KT-531P transmitter. Allows various setting adjustments such as steering angle.
- FHSS 2.4GHz R/C system removes the need to manage frequency bands.
- Frequency crystals are not required and up to 40 cars can be run at the same time.
- Optional gyro unit set (MZW431) can be installed. Gyro sensitivity can be manually adjusted on the chassis.
- Most optional parts already released for MINI-Z Buggy can be installed.
Tread (F/R): 89mm/89mm
Tire (F/R): F37 x 13.5mm/F37 x 18.5mm
Weight: 200g (approx.)
Motor: 130 class
Battery: AAA alkaline x 4 (not included)
Radio System: KT-531P FHSS 2.4 GHz
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- KT-531P transmitter
- Pre-painted polycarbonate body finished with markings
- Pinion gears (11T, 13T, 15T)
- Spur gears (33T, 35T)
- Pinion gear tool
- Pairing stick
- Wheel wrench
- Spare nuts for wheels
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AAA alkaline or NiMH batteries for chassis
- (4) AAA alkaline batteries for KT-531P transmitter