Kyosho Fazer Mk2 touring car FZ02L chassis with 1967 Pontiac GTO Body
The Kyosho EP Fazer Mk2 FZ02L 1967 Pontiac GTO ReadySet was created for the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving. The combination of a beautifully reproduced body with the FAZER series chassis can’t be beaten. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight while core strength and rigidity has been increased through materials with ribbing and stiffeners on front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design synergizes excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, regardless of the power source.
Featuring front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 260mm by replacing some parts (not included) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition to the included body. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and requires only charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter to start driving.
- “Ultra Scale Body” replicates the fine details of the actual body of the car.
- Shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis (FZ02)
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter, and battery with charger for the chassis
- Equipped with 2-bevel grease-filled gear diffs on front and rear
- Large size dog bones and cup joints realize superior reliability and durability
- Belt mounting battery compartment allows various battery types to be used
- Full ball bearings that reduce drive loss equipped throughout the drive system
- Features KS202W waterproof steering servo
- Includes completely finished body with color scheme and decals applied
- Sealed differential and transmission deliver reliable performance, even on dusty parking lot surfaces
- Performance can be further enhanced by installing various optional parts
- Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
- Factory assembled body complete with color scheme
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Installed 60A waterproof electronic speed controller (forward/brake/reverse)
- +5mm off-set wheel hub (for 200mm width chassis), M4 x 22 wheel screw
- Hexagonal wrench
- (4) AA batteries for transmitter
- 7.2-7.4V Battery for chassis
- Charger for battery for chassis