The Hot Racing Hard Anodized Aluminum 48P Spur Gear is a 90 tooth, light weight hard anodized aluminum upgrade for the Traxxas Bandit, 2WD Slash, Rustler, and 2WD Stampede vehicles.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Replaces stock nylon spur gear
- Hard anodized in light gunmetal color for durability and corrosion resistance
- Silver anodized countersunk aluminum washers
- High strength hardware
Number of Teeth: 90
Gear Pitch: 48 pitch
Mounting Holes: 3
Tooth Face width: ~5mm
- (1) 90 tooth 48 pitch spur gear
- (3) mounting screws
- (3) silver anodized countersunk washers
- (3) washers (use as needed underneath countersunk washers to prevent screw ends from protruding too far through spur mounting plate)
- Aluminum gears are softer than steel and are intended for speed performance. For ultimate durability consider our our steel gears.
- Consider using Hot Racing motor lock plate TE18L06 for secure motor mounting
- Check gear alignment and secure you motor before running the vehicle
- Do not over tighten the slipper. Even metal gears may fail with a over tight slipper.
- Traxxas Bandit
- Traxxas Rustler
- Traxxas Slash
- Traxxas Stampede