The Hobbywing QuicRun Fusion FOC 1800Kv 2-in-1 ESC & Motor System is a unique ground-up design, packed with technology specific for scale trucks and rock crawlers.
- Integrated design of Hobbywing's patent technology: The integrated design of the ESC makes the size similar to a 550 motor, and the overall weight is only 210g. This makes the layout and wiring of the car simpler, while creating a cleaner overall chassis that also leaves more room for an interior.
- Intelligent Torque Output & Speed Closed-loop Control for Easy Control: The Fusion system combined with Intelligent Torque output and closed-loop speed control means the power system will maintain the motor’s Torque level and RPM as the vehicle conditions change. Uphill, downhill, under load, the intelligent output torque makes the operation more consistent. Note: If the “RPM/Throttle Matching” is set to “Disabled”, no intelligent torque output & speed closed-loop control, just like the brushed system.
- FOC (Field-oriented Control) for Super Linearity & HighTorque & Extreme Mute: The Fusion system adopts FOC driving mode so low speed torque is strong, and it runs smoothly at very low speed. Moreover, the motor is extremely silent when it is running. The driving noise which annoys the driver disappears. It is the best choice for a scale rock crawler.
- Waterproof: Applicable to All Weather & Track Conditions: The IP-67 waterproof system has excellent waterproof and dustproof performance. You can easily drive in the mud, sand, ice, snow and water.
- High Driving Efficiency for Long Battery Life: FOC offers high efficiency and reduced heat, dramatically extending runtime. Benefitting from a sine wave driving mode, the motor runs silently and softly.
- Professional Drag Brake Adjustments & Super Parking Capacity: 8 levels of drag brake force and 9 settings of drag brake rate allow a high level of tuning for different conditions and driver preference. The maximum drag brake force is about twice that of an ordinary brushless system of the same size, providing super strong parking capacity on a steep slope.
- Advanced and Secure Electronic Switch: Compared to standard on/off switches, the dust, dirt, and waterproof electronic switch housing ensures a long reliable life for your power system, and will not suffer from the problems that will damage a mechanical switch.
Motor Kv: 1800Kv
Continuous Current: 40A
Peak Current: 160A
Input Voltage: 2-3S LiPo/6-9 Cell NiMH
BEC Output: 6V/7.4V adjustable, 4A continuous (switch mode)
Input Wires: 14awg, 330mm long
Input Connectors: XT60 (factory installed)
Port Programming: Independent programing interface (switch position)
Weight: 210g w/wires
Weight: 210g w/wires
- (1) FOC motor w/ built-in ESC & Factory installed XT60 plug
- (1) Decal and Manual
- (1) Heatsink kit, double-sided tape, and zip ties