The LaTrax Teton packs big all-weather adventure into a powerful 4-wheel drive off-road machine that's quick and versatile.
This tough rig checks in at 1/18 scale, yet its purposeful design easily tackles rugged back-road terrain. Teton is built to go the distance, and is always ready for your next off-road adventure. The LaTrax Teton is perfect for any age driver or skill level and comes fully assembled, painted, and Ready-To-Explore™ with included 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery pack and charger. Everything you need is included in the package.
Waterproof, All-Weather Electronics
Waterproof, all-weather electronics means your fun doesn't stop just because of a little water. Teton doesn't slow down for puddles, mud, ice, or snow! It's total driving freedom! Drive the Teton where you want, when you want—the only limit is your imagination.
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Explore
The 1/18 LaTrax Teton is fully assembled with a 2.4GHz radio system, painted and decaled body, and easy instructions. A LaTrax 7.2V rechargeable NiMH battery pack, AC wall outlet charger, and 4 Traxxas Power Cell AA alkaline batteries are also included. Everything you need for fun is in the box.
- 1/18 LaTrax Teton ProGraphix® multi-colored painted body
- Powered by Traxxas for award-winning performance and support
- All-weather electronics for year round fun
- Four-wheel drive for superior off-road versatility and grip
- Powerful motor for aggressive acceleration and exciting speed
- Ready-To-Explore with included 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery pack and AC wall outlet charger
- Fully independent suspension for exceptional off-road handling and control
- Smooth, Oil-filled shocks dampen the suspension motion
- Front and rear gear differentials
- Metal ring and pinion gears
- Simple and efficient shaft drive
- Durable construction that's built to last