A Flight Controller Stack that works, period
Super-high Running Frequency
The STM32F405 MCU which features the powerful computing capability and super-high running frequency allows the FC to run the PID and gyro with higher frequency. DS
DShot 150/300/600/1200, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot Modes Supported
Besides the latest Dshot 150/300/600/1200 mode, the FC also supports the regular PWM mode, Oneshot125 mode, Oneshot42 mode and Multishot mode.
TF-card Insertion Supported
Onboard OSD microchip allows users to easily adjust various
(OSD) parameters via the Betaflight/Cleanflight software.
Onboard OSD Microchip
Onboard OSD microchip allows users to easily adjust various (OSD) parameters via the Betaflight/Cleanflight software.
BetaFlight/Cleanflight Firmware Ready
The FC which supports Betaflight/Cleanflight firmware & allows parameter adjustment via Betaflight /Cleanflight software is more applicable to FPV flying & racing.
Perfectly integrable with the Hobbywing 4IN1 ESC & VTX
It’s easy to wire and install when pairing the FC with a Hobbywing 4-in-1 tower ESC & an HOBBYWING VTX (Video Transmitter).
- 4IN1 ESC w/BEC - Super Small & Light architecture
- BLHeli-S Firmware Ready- The ESC (with great performance and rich functions) uses the original BLHeli-S firmware and supports adjusting parameters or upgrading firmware via different methods (i.e. via throttle signal wire with using other development board or a FC flashed with the cleanfight/betaflight firmware
- Supports regular throttle signals (with the frequency of up to 621Hz), Oneshot125 (125-250μs) high-speed throttle signals (with the real-time frequency of up to 3.8KHz), also Oneshot42 (42-81μs) and Multishot (2-25μs) super High-speed throttle signals. All this makes communication between FC and ESC more agile, throttle linearity smoother, and throttle response extremely faster
- DEO Technology/Active Freewheeling
- The DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization) technology implemented in the ESC has multiple advantages:
- Active braking. When reducing the throttle amount, the motor will decelerate very quickly. This feature enables pilots to more easily perform all maneuvers like sharp turns, altitude changes, and sudden braking.
- Higher driving efficiency, longer flight time.
- Lower ESC temperature and a more reliable operation