- Traxxas Stability Management (TSM)
- Low-CG Chassis-
- Traxxas On-Board Audio System
- 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iDTM
- TQi 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system
- Waterproof Electronics for All-Weather Driving Excitement
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- Single-screw motor access makes gear-mesh adjustments fast and easy and the motor can be removed in just seconds
- Modular simplicity, fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Versatile battery compartment easily adapts to multiple styles of batteries; 6 or 7-cell NiMh battery packs and various configurations of Lithium Polymer packs are no problem for Slash 4X4
- Fully adjustable oil-filled Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Pre-glued all-terrain tires with high-performance foam inserts
This Slash 4X4 is hard-loaded for ultimate performance and realism with the Traxxas On-Board Audio, new Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) and a low-CG chassis. Traxxas On-Board Audio delivers the full short course experience with the powerful and loud sound of a 900 horsepower engine ripping through the gears. While TSM and the Low CG chassis combine for a whole new level of speed and precision behind the while.
Slash 4X4 comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race®
Slash 4X4's Traxxas Velineon Brushless Power system defines a whole new generation of outrageous electric power that doesn't know limitations and boundaries.
Traxxas Slash 4X4 OBA is equipped with the world's most advanced Ready-To-Race® radio system. The all-new Traxxas®TQi™ arrives with a full complement of tuning features and offers the unbeatable convenience of "no channels, no crystals" 2.4GHz technology-but that's just the beginning. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models.
Slash 4X4 includes a Traxxas iD™ Power Cell™ Battery Packs are optimized for free-flowing power and maximum punch with premium quality, low-resistance cells; flexible, silicone-jacketed 12-gauge wire; heavy-duty welded tabs; and Traxxas High-Current Connectors.