The Traxxas Traxx All-Terrain Track Set provides the most significant upgrade to traction for the Traxxas TRX-4 Kit. These treaded tracks are a perfect addition to the TRX-4 and all it's trail-ready features, allowing the kit to be practically unstoppable on any terrain.
- Virtually unstoppable traction on practically any terrain including mud, sand, and even snow
- Fully-assembled for installation in just minutes
- Oil-filled coilover dampers to control rotational movement
- Suspended road wheels allow treads to conform to irregular surfaces
- Specially designed one-piece rubber treads resist de-tracking
- Drastically improves ground clearance and approach angles
- Designed for all-weather fun
- Sealed bearings on drive wheels
- Low-maintenance self-lubricating bushings on guide wheels
- Longer rear Traxx drive units for steep climbing stability
- Re-usable molded foam storage box
- Sold as a set of four
- Fits all TRX-4 models
- Use a High-Torque 400oz-in servo and a High-Output BEC for maximum turning power in all conditions.
- Slight body trimming may be required. Use TRX-4 Long-Arm Lift Kit to minimize trimming and increase ground clearance.
- On TRX-4 models equipped with T-Locks, keep the front and rear differentials locked for optimal traction and performance.
- On TRX-4 models equipped with two-speed transmissions, always use low gear.
Improved Ground Clearance: 16.8mm