- Eliminates cables
- Small size
- No complex programming
- Works with most simulator/games that can accept a normal joystick input from USB
- Supports up to 8 channels
Wirelessly connect your Spektrum DSMX / DSM2 radio to your computer, Android tablet or Android mobile device and play games or use with compatible R/C simulators *. No additional hardware or software is required. Simply plug the dongle into the USB port of your computer, or micro USB port of your Android tablet or mobile device and you are ready to go.
- PC, MAC, and Android Compatible
- Enables any DSMX or DSM2 transmitter * to connect wirelessly as a USB game controller.
- No additional drivers required, uses generic drivers already available on most operating systems
- Works with most games and simulators that are compatible with USB game controllers. Such as…
- RealFlight (8.0 and above)
- DRL (Drone Racing League) Simulator
- LiftOff FPV Simulator
- HotProps FPV Simulator
- Android – Absolute RC Plane Sim
- Android – FPV FreeRider