- Light weight
- Coreless Motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption
- Super strong titanium gears
- The Aluminum Case design not only looks good but also allows for lower operating temperatures.
- Totally Green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for steering applications in 1/8 scale buggies, monster trucks and rock crawlers.
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- Speed @ 6.0V: 0.15
- Torque @ 6.0V: 277 oz-in / 20 kg-cm
- Weight: 52.4g
- Bearing: Dual
- Type: Standard
- Gear: Titanium and Aluminum
- Case: Aluminum Heatsink
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
- Case Dimension (LxWxH): 40.3x20x37.2mm