- Serious Speed: The Sonicwake 36-inch Self-Righting Deep-V features a ballistic 4-pole 1900Kv brushless Dynamite® water-cooled brushless motor capable of propelling the boat to speeds in excess of 50 MPH.
- Self-righting Hull Design: Designed to be as stable as possible with a self-righting feature if you ever flip it. Unlike other boats, the self-right feature does not require power to work. Give it a few seconds and the flood chamber will fill with water, making the boat self-right. Hit the throttle and the water exits the flood chamber as the boat moves forward.
- Dependable control: The aluminum breakaway offset rudder, rudder-mount, and prop strut deliver full user confidence through high-strength aluminum construction. Stylish black anodizing protects the parts from corrosion.
- Extended Operation: Comes standard with a Spektrum™ STX2® 2CH 2.4GHz FHSS Radio System and includes the completely sealed and waterproof MRX200 receiver.
- Sealed Canopy: The composite canopy features locking threaded thumb screws making it easy to put on and remove the canopy for hull access. A foam gasket around the canopy opening prevents water from flooding the hull when upside down.
Length: 36 in (914.4 mm)
Beam: 11 in (279.4 mm)
Motor Size: Water-cooled Brushless 36x74 mm 1900kv
Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5kg)
Radio: 2-Channel 2.4GHz
Speed Control: 120A Brushless Marine
Hull Material: ABS
Trim Scheme Colors: White with Blue
Prop Size: 1.6" X 1.73"
Hull Type: Deep V
Battery: (2) 50C+ 2-3S LiPo with EC5 Connector
Drive System: Flex Shaft
Needed To Complete:
- (4) AA batteries
- (2) 50C+ 2S-3S LiPo batteries w/ EC5 connector
- (1) Compatible Battery Charger