The Losi 22S 1/10 No Prep Drag Car Roller makes it easy to build a custom no prep drag car - with the body and electronics you prefer. It's designed with racers in mind with officially licensed Mickey Thompson rear slicks and low drag, front tires. This pre-built roller offers the advantages of an aluminum chassis with plenty of 22S option parts. You get an all-metal gear transmission for long term durability with high power systems, and wire routes keeping your electronics and their wires in place and clean. The Elastomer battery mounting system is quick, easy and secure.
Features at a Glance:
- Aluminum Chassis
- Officially licensed Mickey Thompson low drag front tires and rear drag racing slicks
- All Metal Gear Transmission
- Clean wire router installation
- Precision Adjustable Wheelie Bar
- Elastomer battery mounting for a versatile battery hold down system
- Full line of Aluminum Option Parts Available
In Depth Features:
- Mickey Thompson ET Drag Tires: The Mickey Thompson licensed rear tires will surely give you a great grip on the road, making sure you have the ultimate traction for the high powered brushless system that is included.
- Mickey Thompson Ultra Light Front Runner Tires: Mickey Thompson licensed front tires will provide you with plenty of tracking while having lower drag characteristics.
- 3mm Aluminum Chassis: The Drag Car Roller comes standard with a 3mm Aluminum chassis to provide accurate and positive grip to the road when you are pushing the limits of power and traction. This chassis is designed with electronics protection, side impact guards, and a clean wire management system.
- Front Bumper with Adjustable Weight Placement: Fine tune the weight of the front end to keep it under control and on the ground.
- Precise Adjustable Wheelie Bar: The Drag Car Roller incorporates an adjustable wheelie bar that lets you dial in the exact position for your wheelie bar run after run.
- Elastomer Battery Straps and Adjustable Battery Position: Fine tune the position of your battery with the addition of elastomer battery straps and make your battery changes quick and easy. No more messing with clunky hook and loop. Simply slap your battery in, pull across the strap and hook it.
- Oil-filled Internal limited Coil-Over Spring Shocks: These shock absorbers help keep the car incredibly stable and so you can maintain total control on even the toughest drag strips. Internal limiters help eliminate body roll and keep the car planted to the track.
- Bleeder Shock Caps: Bleeder caps help you fine tune your shocks and get the perfect feel every time.
- Fully Adjustable Turnbuckles: For added adjustability and tune-ability, adjustable turnbuckles come standard.
- All Metal Gear Transmission: The Drag Car Roller comes with an all metal gear transmission for bullet-proof reliability to withstand anything you throw at it. Get your car down the lane without the fear of a broken transmission gear!
- Sealed Gear Differential: The sealed gear differential comes standard with 500,000k diff oil installed allowing you to throw as much power as you want.
- Precise Adjustable Wheelie Bar: The chassis incorporates an adjustable wheelie bar that lets you dial in the exact position for your wheelie bar run after run.
Approximate Assembly Time: 1 - 3 hours
Ball Bearings: Full set
Battery: Sold Separately
Body: Not included
Brakes: Integral with ESC
Charger: Sold Separately
Chassis: 3mm plate, 6061-T6 aluminum
Completion Level: Kit
Drive Type: Forward/Brake/Reverse
Front Track: 9.9" (252mm)
Gear Pitch: 48P
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.43:1
Motor Type: Sold Separately
Product Height: 5" (127 mm)
Product Length: 24.5" (622 mm)
Product Width: 10.375" (264 mm)
Radio: Sold Separately
Rear Track: 10.0" (256.5mm)
Receiver: Sold Separately
Servos: Sold Separately
Shock Type: Oil-filled internal limited coil-over spring
Speed Control: Sold Separately
Spur Gear: 84T
Suspension: Lower A-Arm, Upper Link
Vehicle Type: Drag Car
Wheelbase: 13.1" (333 mm)
- (1) 1/10 22S Drag Car Roller
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete:
- 2 Channel Transmitter and Receiver
- 2-3S LiPo Battery
- ESC based on what class you will be racing
- Brushless Motor based on what class you will be racing
- LiPo Compatible Charger
- Steering Servo
- Body Set
- Assorted tools (see manual for details)