The Element Enduro Sendero RTR Trail Truck is a performance oriented rig, built to stand up to everything you may encounter on the trail.
STEALTH X GEARBOX
At the heart of the Enduro is the revolutionary Stealth X gearbox. From the outside, it appears to be a conventional 3-gear transmission - but the inside is far from conventional. The Stealth X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently from the front drive across three levels:
- Stock: overdrives the front end 5.7%
- Option 1: One-to-one drive ratio front-to-rear
- Option 2: Overdrives the front end 11.83%
ALL IN THE DETAILS
The Enduro Trail Truck includes performance-driven Reedy Power electronics. The ultra-smooth, and powerful 16-turn, 5-slot brushed crawler motor and Reedy Power SC400X electronic speed controller supply ample power to this tough rig. Controlling the beast on the trail is the 3-channel XP130 2.4GHz radio and Reedy Power high-torque 1320MG metal-gear servo.
Feeding the power to the tires are 3-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. The steering link assembly has been relocated from the conventional location to behind the axle (BTA). This feature greatly improves approach angle and front-end clearance, making rough terrain much easier to handle.
No trail truck would be complete without a detailed and realistic looking body. The Sendero body is just that, with inspired styling from the 80's and 90's. The Sendero body was designed for both looks and function, featuring a 2-piece design with increased bed depth for cargo, injection molded bumpers, windshield wipers, folding mirrors, and front grill with working LEDs. The Sendero's pivoting side mirror design reduces the risk of losing mirrors while on trail, so you can drive with confidence knowing it can handle navigating tight technical rock features.
Gripping the trail is a set of officially licensed General Grabber X3 tires molded in a high-performance, soft compound rubber. The General Grabber X3 tires are mounted on officially licensed Method 701 Trail Series beadlock wheels. No more worrying if your RTR tires will come unglued.
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Adjustable front track bar
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Enclosed receiver box
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
- Adjustable width rock sliders
- Two battery boxes
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable body posts
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Adjustable rear shock mount positions
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Metal idler gears
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included
- Battery pack w/T-style connector
- Battery charger
- 4 AA batteries for radio