Team Associated's SC10.3 is a Ready-To-Run RC replica of the trucks driven in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series.
- 8-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system with a metal-gear, digital, high-torque Reedy servo
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV Brushless Motor
- Water-resistant High-Power Reedy Brushless Speed Control with T-Plug connector and LiPo low-voltage cutoff
- Metal-gear, high-torque Reedy digital servo
- Factory-finished championship short-course racing truck body
- Realistic front and rear bumpers with AE logo rear mud flaps
- Short-course hex-drive wheels front and rear
- High-traction compound tires pre-mounted on hex-drive wheels
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Blue-anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shock absorbers
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- Molded composite chassis and battery strap that fits NiMH and LiPo battery packs
- Molded composite, low center-of-gravity chassis with increased strength
- 14 precision rubber sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank "coplanar" steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factory Team and Reedy option parts already available!
Doug Mittag has been racing professionally since he was 14. He has worked his way up from UTVs, to a Pro Lite, a Pro-2 and now a Pro-4. In 2015, Doug won a Pro Lite Championship. He has since captured several podiums in his Pro-2, including a win, in his Rookie Year. Doug and the Jhonlin Race Team (JRT) are already making waves in the 2017 season!
Team Associated's SC10.3 is a Ready-To-Run RC replica of the trucks driven in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. Features include a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control, Reedy 3300kV brushless motor, and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box. The suspension received an upgrade with the addition of adjustable blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks. The gearbox now comes with a heavy-duty sealed gear differential and the externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch. The short-course hex-drive wheels come standard on the SC10.3 with high-traction racing compound rear tires for more grip.
The 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system and metal-gear, high-torque Reedy digital servo round out the SC10.3 as a potent short course race machine!